Good evening saru🤗
Kdramas dekhne ka chakkar mein time nehi hai forums visit karne ke liye.. 😕
Eniku sugham😃 saru oo?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good evening saru🤗
Kdramas dekhne ka chakkar mein time nehi hai forums visit karne ke liye.. 😕
Eniku sugham😃 saru oo?
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
You just said someone has to do the needful of bringing in twisted thoughts. Itna jaldi flip 🤣
Abeeeee
I meant the ‘moves’ of twisted 🤣
If u know, u know 😂😂😂
Shivuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
abhi work khatam hua😔😔😔
tum office se aagayiiii?
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Kyyaaaaa 😂😂
"Ishq par Zor nahi" ka reference hai🤣🤣
maine ek promo dekha..police arresting preeta🤣
Kabhi self respect hoga kya usko😆?
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
Good evening saru🤗
Kdramas dekhne ka chakkar mein time nehi hai forums visit karne ke liye.. 😕
Eniku sugham😃 saru oo?
u r binge watchingg☢️☢️
Enikum sugham🤗
Oru divasam ethra episodes kaaanum?🤔
Shivuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
abhi work khatam hua😔😔😔
tum office se aagayiiii?
Nahi,aaj BM ke saath jaana hai toh sayad late ho jaaye😵
Lee joon gi is now my fave oppa🤪☺️
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Ayu what does she mean by she is single so she can't have those thoughts🤪🤪
I am 😳😆
Abeeeee gadhe, read properly
When did I say I have those thoughts 😐😐
I said I can’t be doing those thoughts coz I’m single 🤣