Ramleela wala?🤣Brahmdev😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ramleela wala?🤣Brahmdev😆
faltu parda tablecloths sab tha...choona lagati hai Pallu. 3 hazar ki saree my foot🤣That guy looked classy😆, & one saree was also not classy👎🏼🤣
Originally posted by: UKCNTZGNOHA6GKL7
Lage haath humein bhi pata chal gaya...otherwise I would have addressed you everywhere as dear Nautanki🥺
You can call me anything you want, as long as I know you are talking to me 😆❤️
Wo bas maine usko Twitter se pehchaan liya; I have been RTing for 2 months now, its nice to finally interact; coz I always watch episode much later than telecast time ❤️

hey tannu❤️
Originally posted by: CookiesNCream
I was more keen onto what saree was she gonna show him. 🤣
Her choice in sarees..omg..that India fusion one was just 🤣
faltu parda tablecloths sab tha...choona lagati hai Pallu. 3 hazar ki saree my foot🤣
She barely opened the saree and the man asked her to pack it up. Good for her. Else he wouldn't have got that saree 🤣
🤣🤣lion bhi toh.Originally posted by: nautankitadka
And an evident Kolhapuri accent; have noticed that about even the courier guy and many other cameos. You can tell they are Maharashtrians pretending to be South Indian.
Tannu Tannu Tannu Tannu.... I have mugged It up all😆Originally posted by: nautankitadka
You can call me anything you want, as long as I know you are talking to me 😆❤️
Wo bas maine usko Twitter se pehchaan liya; I have been RTing for 2 months now, its nice to finally interact; coz I always watch episode much later than telecast time ❤️
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4