Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I knew it yahi hoga🤣🤣
kya dance tha. I guess he was probably half drunk and smashed from smoking lekin phir bhi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I knew it yahi hoga🤣🤣
kya dance tha. I guess he was probably half drunk and smashed from smoking lekin phir bhi 🤣
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Mere dil mein.
I can't see your dil🤪🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Yepp, we only did the naamkaran🤣
Iski backstory chahiye mujhe. 🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika126
arre subhe bujha rahi thi abh to full form me lagaon gi 🤣
Wah re bachu. Raat ko aag lagao, aur subah bholi ban kar bhujao. Yeh sahi hai. 🤣
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
By who? The FBI? 🤣
mummy papa. or jada interest tha bhi nahi tha in sab chijon me. mujhe f**k ka matlab bhi 12th ke baad pata chala tha when i was talking to a random person and on facebook and that person used it for something that happened at her home. then i asked her what does it mean she told nahi bata sakte baccho ko. then i search for it and then i got to know what it actually mean. i was 16 back then.
Originally posted by: phoenix27
its ok we are almost ready to see anything. jada ho delete kar dena.
Haan, phir hum bhi kahenge, if you know, you know. 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Vedika126
kya dance tha. I guess he was probably half drunk and smashed from smoking lekin phir bhi 🤣
Kasam se🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika126
ek bolta hai post karo ek bolta hai PM karo kya karoon??
post warna she will not share like her emoji source.
Originally posted by: phoenix27
not allowed.
Why not? 
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Wah re bachu. Raat ko aag lagao, aur subah bholi ban kar bhujao. Yeh sahi hai. 🤣
mein hoon aisi 🤣