I want u to run ur Brain in many directions 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want u to run ur Brain in many directions 😂😂
I was talking about real life😆
Shows mei koi limitation nahi hai crushes ki☺️🤪🤣
tu bhi bhukkad hai
har waqt mujhe khane ki cheez se bulati ho aur asfu ko keh rahi ho bhukkad 🤣🤣
Girgit is running out of colors infront of ur sau rang🤣
Ohhhh yaaaa that’s me
I make sure I give tough competition
😂😂😂
Originally posted by: scorp1AN
if i ever think about having kids, i will definitely do it🤣🤣
I thought u sing into the mirror saying to remain single 😂😂
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
oh toh tha...🤣
Haaaa yaaar 😂
Alright guys I’m off as I’m running out of battery
See u all tomorrow:)
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I want u to run ur Brain in many directions 😂😂
I dont want my brain to work harder🤣
Sone wali hoon bas 😆
Dekhne aayi thi ye cc chalega ya naya post karna hoga abhi 🤪
ye brinda kon hai 🤣