alu ne kitni sahi baat boli...🤣Originally posted by: scorp1AN
I did!
I looked at myself in the mirror and proposed to myself “single rehna better hai! Single forever 🤣🤣”
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
alu ne kitni sahi baat boli...🤣Originally posted by: scorp1AN
I did!
I looked at myself in the mirror and proposed to myself “single rehna better hai! Single forever 🤣🤣”
Originally posted by: scorp1AN
Meri google chacha sidha hai
At least most of the time
Just kabhi kabhi pagal hojaata hai🤣🤣
Only in ur phone 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Hii jodh🤗
I forgot ur name 🤪yaha sabko pata he I forgot things so don't mind 😆
But mujhe yaad hai tumhara naam😔
Nahin bataaungiii
@everyone,

Meri taraf se iss garmi mei yeh thanda thanda enjoy karo
🤗❤️

btw tu tharki tha...
Tu hi Nishan dhund rahi thi...🤣
Yes, So dont worry girls
Idhar chat karte raho, Show khatam hogaya toh Main bana dungi apna CCC uss forum pe❤️
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
hawww alu ko koi propose kiya oh nahi bola very bad alu...
Tu hi mujhe bata de!
Kon propose kiya and kab kiya🤣
Originally posted by: scorp1AN
I did!
I looked at myself in the mirror and proposed to myself “single rehna better hai! Single forever 🤣🤣”
Hell🤣🤣
Self appreciation 🤣
I know dear tu kamini hai...
Phirse bolna nahi parega...🤣
Originally posted by: scorp1AN
I did!
I looked at myself in the mirror and proposed to myself “single rehna better hai! Single forever 🤣🤣”
I like it
This is the motto always ✌🏼✌🏼
being single is the best ever