Originally posted by: rikara94
His eyes...so deep
I love his double chin 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: rikara94
His eyes...so deep
I love his double chin 😳
Why is this man so cute🥺🥺 I’ve never crushed over any celebrity this hard but looking at this man makes me so happy💖
Such an innocent look this is
That neck and chain ☺️
That vest is such a blocker 😡 🤣 nikalo usko please ☺️

Sorry for spam tagging you girls 🤣
Originally posted by: AJA3RHYJT3EF65OW
That neck and chain ☺️
That vest is such a blocker 😡 🤣 nikalo usko please ☺️
Sorry for spam tagging you girls 🤣
THAT COLLARBONE!!! IM SWOONING!!
also I am soooo salty that we got the full strip tease without the vest in the bts and in the episode we got nothing!! He looks soooo yummy WHY HIDE THAT!!
Originally posted by: VPQW5ILT4A5OSM7K
That neck and chain ☺️
That vest is such a blocker 😡 🤣 nikalo usko please ☺️
Sorry for spam tagging you girls 🤣
Look at that fu*kin collar bone girl! Vest jaye bhad mei 😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍
I could stare at this man all day 😍😍😍 There is something about KV in black that just does things to me!!! HE IS TRULY A WORK OF ART
Originally posted by: infinitie
THAT COLLARBONE!!! IM SWOONING!!
also I am soooo salty that we got the full strip tease without the vest in the bts and in the episode we got nothing!! He looks soooo yummy WHY HIDE THAT!!
Did they shoot a scene like that and later edit it? Or it was just KV playing with our tharak? 🤣
Look at that fu*kin collar bone girl! Vest jaye bhad mei 😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍
Bhai neck me sab covered tha ☺️
Mujhe aur neeche ka bhi dekhna tha 😡🤬🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
I could stare at this man all day 😍😍😍 There is something about KV in black that just does things to me!!! HE IS TRULY A WORK OF ART
He should be wearing black a lot more ☺️❤️
Originally posted by: X72N6P7MDNZYI3WO
That neck and chain ☺️
That vest is such a blocker 😡 🤣 nikalo usko please ☺️
Sorry for spam tagging you girls 🤣
He looks smoking hot in BLACK🔥🥵 The chain, the COLLARBONE. I’m swooning☺️
I love the spam tags by you Keep them coming😳