The headache I'm gona have in the IPL game. You don't know if the man of the match is gona be the batsman or the bowler. Most runs or most wickets. 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The headache I'm gona have in the IPL game. You don't know if the man of the match is gona be the batsman or the bowler. Most runs or most wickets. 🤣🤣
It was meant to be that only🤣
Oh no, so nobody got full marks ?! 😒
Darshi got full marks😆
And Others got 1 points🥳
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
The headache I'm gona have in the IPL game. You don't if the man of the match is gona be the batsman or the bowler. Most runs or most wickets. 🤣🤣
Ikr
I think I will just send name of my favs 🤣
I nhi we🤣
Its gonna be like headache for sure😆specially on weekends coz we hv 2 matches😆
🤣 and i will send my 4 fav team names for top 4 qualifier
Okay good luck. 🤣
Ikr i am so gonna fail on my predictions🤣
Who likes commentary lol 🤣
I just mute them 🤣
Main khud karti hoon commentary 😎
Yeh pakau lagte hai 🤪🤣
Siddhu’s commentary is so irritating lol 🤪🤣
I hated it