Originally posted by: vasavi_sri
Congratulations for the new thread
Thank you!! 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: vasavi_sri
Congratulations for the new thread
Thank you!! 
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Haan toh bakeries mein tumne muffins nahi dekhe??
Nahi gur I will definitely eat when I go to mall. I will try it. I love brownie and with ice cream 😋😋. Pizza mujhe bahuth pasand hai when compared to burger and french fries I love it.
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Flowers mujhe zyaada pasand nahi hai, but I'm glad ki tumne tulips diye and not roses. 😂😂
why are roses so hyped?
Rrahel aur humara pagalpan led to these 🤪🤣
Mood kyun kharab tha? 😆
And many more to come. 🤪
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Nahi gur I will definitely eat when I go to mall. I will try it. I love brownie and with ice cream 😋😋. Pizza mujhe bahuth pasand hai when compared to burger and french fries I love it.
WOO frenchfries my love ☺️i just had frenchfries and suasages these evening 😆
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Flowers mujhe zyaada pasand nahi hai, but I'm glad ki tumne tulips diye and not roses. 😂😂
wahh koi ijjat hi nahi hei bhai sahab
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Nahi gur I will definitely eat when I go to mall. I will try it. I love brownie and with ice cream 😋😋. Pizza mujhe bahuth pasand hai when compared to burger and french fries I love it.
...u are tempting me girl😆
mujhe brownie khana hai ab 
ab mai itni raat ko kaha se laauo😑 upar se night curfew😣
Originally posted by: Eemasnia
WOO frenchfries my love ☺️i just had frenchfries and suasages these evening 😆
I love French fries but without sauce I hate sauce and sausage I don't eat as I am veggie 😆