Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

I am kind of low-key upset ki Riddhu ne Angre ki herbal tea mein kuch milaya nhi tha☹️☹️

I was hoping for jamalghota so that some kind of dhamaka could happen on Ishani's face😂😂 But, kuch hua nhi☹️☹️

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Aangre did not leave him. Reason chahe jo ho atleast Ishani is behaving like a true wife.Vale hi 4 din ka chadni hai but atleast she is behaving like a wife.

Silence speak louder than words sometimes. Angre chose his wife over his boss. He chose the one who ridiculed him every step of the way keeping aside the man who trusted him more than anyone. 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Congratulations on being promoted to Goldie 👏🏻👏🏻🥳

tnx

rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

Par mujhe na thoda logic chahiye..😆

Kabir said that vansh will not be happy after knowing about riddhima's plan. We all know she is doing it for vansh only. 

I just hope it was like Ridz overheard the raisinghanias planning vansh's death and joined hands with Chang to get revenge on them. I know chances are less but i hope it happens

Tu abhi bhi kitna hope rakti hai. I feel bad for you yaar. Makers are gonna make a popat of you 😭

rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

I am ejoying but not reading updates😆

Ah even better 😆 I keep downloading the episodes but have not watched saving it for when I feel like it but yeh feeling nahin ayi 😳

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rheuji17

Tu abhi bhi kitna hope rakti hai. I feel bad for you yaar. Makers are gonna make a popat of you 😭

Hope wope kuch nahi haii yaar..Watching the episodes and the raisinghania's ungrateful behaviour, i just wish if this happens, aacha hoga. My interest in the show will be back, jo kahi chala gaya

Par bharosa toh bilkul nahi haii makers pe.😭

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida_angel

The only person with him is ridhima..yes abhi aisa nahi lag  raha but ridhima is the only one who will not think about herself before protecting Vansh...

She is not against him..her moves might make him frustrated..but she is doing it for him in the end...

About that let's wait n see what's the actual matter.....but still I won't agree on that. Once it was Riddhu only who lectured Vansh on how they should keep things transparent among themselves n their relationship.

N even if it does turn out that whatever she is doing it's for him then also it doesn't negate the fact that she is standing in front of him facing him n pushing him to extremes despite Vansh asking her nth time for truth. So it does leave him all alone.

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

QUOTE]matlab its vanshs secret 

Its something related to vansh only or dadi 

Lamisakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Ishani ko angre se itna pyaar kb hua 

Although vansh khush hai uski care dekh kr

But muje na bta hai ishani islyi care kr ryi bcz vansh riddhu ke liye kr rya sb 

Ishani want angre to dance on her tune..

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The revelation happened in the precap only😉

There are CCTVs in Dharamshala....👏

🤣

Edited by Drna7 - 3 years ago