Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

[QUOTE=Svt611]

Waise they might have to do away with a lot of unnecessary drama because they aren’t allowed to shoot on weekends...

so they have only 5 days to shoot and if they stretch they’ll be in trouble so they have to start tweaking the scripts 

Please make them tweak the scripts🙏🏼 and make it more sensible 🙄

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Meanwhile me waiting for some intense episode

Sera-high123 thumbnail

I was so looking forward to the seperation track but my interest has become so low because of the unnecessary stretching of the track by CVs. It is like its going on and on. Are they not understanding people are genuinely loosing interest.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andy3456

So if we go by KD's timeline, we'll get thrashing of family and Patralekha Vahini on the last week of April and if it drags, it'll be on the first week of May

And after that more 15 episodes which includes Virat's mission, and goli lagna and all. So we may get Sairat reunion on most probably on or before 200th episode of Ghum, i.e.24th May 😭😭

yeah their separation period was 23 episodes ka, including, emon ka hungama in front of neighbours. rono getting to know the truth, going to get back emon, coming and trashing mandali and didi, going on mission, getting hurt, emon stopped by cgang to meet rono at hospital, and finally face of Roopkotha and emon, and then rono says he wants his wife to stay back in hospital   

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

Waise they might have to do away with a lot of unnecessary drama because they aren’t allowed to shoot on weekends...

so they have only 5 days to shoot and if they stretch they’ll be in trouble so they have to start tweaking the scripts 

I so wish they do this 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Andy3456

So if we go by KD's timeline, we'll get thrashing of family and Patralekha Vahini on the last week of April and if it drags, it'll be on the first week of May

And after that more 15 episodes which includes Virat's mission, and goli lagna and all. So we may get Sairat reunion on most probably on or before 200th episode of Ghum, i.e.24th May 😭😭

ithana laambi intazaar.somebody kill me now😭

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I was so looking forward to the seperation track but my interest has become so low because of the unnecessary stretching of the track by CVs. It is like its going on and on. Are they not understanding people are genuinely loosing interest.

Abhi tak separation shuru bhi nahi hua. 

They don't care about our interest. 

Also, I think they are doing it to show the bond of Sai and Tai. This is also the foundation for Sai Pulkit bonding that will happen in the future. Pulkit will stand by Sai in future and they want to mark a beginning of their relationship. 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Don't even ask for Sairat reunion before 21st May if you want proper reinvestigation. Star Jalsha serials used to air 7 days a week so there's 29 days of Separation. So yeah!! We're not getting Sairat before atleast 7 May 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: laksh

Abhi tak separation shuru bhi nahi hua. 

They don't care about our interest. 

Also, I think they are doing it to show the bond of Sai and Tai. This is also the foundation for Sai Pulkit bonding that will happen in the future. Pulkit will stand by Sai in future and they want to mark a beginning of their relationship. 

Meri aankhon se aansu aa gaye aapki umeed caterpillar ke liye dekhke 😭

Bhagwan bachaye sai ko caterpillar ke saaye se , uspe is caterpillar ki sangat ka asar hai 

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Meri aankhon se aansu aa gaye aapki umeed caterpillar ke liye dekhke 😭

Bhagwan bachaye sai ko caterpillar ke saaye se , uspe is caterpillar ki sangat ka asar hai 

Actually, that  character was supposed to be a very good one, Ghum mein they have spoilt it. From yesterday's episode, it only looked that they are establishing something between Sai and Pulkit. All the while Sai did things for Devi Tai, not Pulkit. She only sees him as Devi Tai's husband. From, now on they will show Pulkit showing interest in Sai and Virat's relationship. He will act as a cupid. He will make Sai realise her feelings for Virat, he will get successful but she will not deny it this time, will push away the thoughts.

I hate him too, not because of what he did to Sairat, because he couldn't bring his own bride and burdened an young girl, making her go against her own husband. The worst part is that he is not even realising how he is ruining this girl's life. He is so immersed in his and Devi's life at the moment, that he has turned blind to Sai's state. 

Edited by laksh - 3 years ago