Originally posted by: SRKian
What should I do with pallu she keeps hiding all the important details and then blame raghav for all the mess🥱
Again she supported her aai -baba even over her brother...I mean ok support them all you want girl but at least understand your brother's concern as well🥱turn a blind eye but he was right in everything whatever he said!At least someone in that mad house saw and voiced out the obvious👏
Aai why did she had to create a drama over amru pregnancy... Just going and accusing her just like kaki with no concrete proof(deliberately ignoring the fact that we all hot to see amru written in it😆)
Finally the much talked about choking scene 🤣🤣🤣 all I can say is I'm not at all disappointed with it...the wait was worth it🤣
Precap is 🔥🔥🔥 just someone remove pallu from there plz.I want raghav -baba faceoff without pallu coming between 😭🤣
4