Kya K V ko miss kar raha hai🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kya K V ko miss kar raha hai🤪🤣
of course...Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Kya K V ko miss kar raha hai🤪🤣
Uska pyaar hai...🤪
Berangu will be happiest after seeing this
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNZVqngBKn_/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Berangu will be happiest after seeing this
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNZVqngBKn_/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Itni khushi mujhe aaj tak nahi hui🤣🤣
Berangu be like : Hum lut gaye...😭🤣🤣
Star + shows are not that good but are way better than Rangu and Bhagya tv....so obviously veiwers will prefer better option.😆
Itni khushi mujhe aaj tak nahi hui🤣🤣
Berangu be like : Hum lut gaye...😭🤣🤣
Star + shows are not that good but are way better than Rangu and Bhagya tv....so obviously veiwers will prefer better option.😆
Zee TV ke paas toh at_least 2.6 wala show hai
though stupid 🤣🤣
Berangu ke paas toh kuch bhi nahi😆
I hate Sitara also due_to lots of remakes🤣
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Zee TV ke paas toh at_least 2.6 wala show hai
though stupid 🤣🤣
Berangu ke paas toh kuch bhi nahi😆
I hate Sitara also due_to lots of remakes🤣
Zee ke 2.6 k baad seedha 1.8 h aur 3 shows to 0.9 hi h.......vese hamare kya🤣
Are you fan of YHC??
I am so happy...🤣Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Berangu will be happiest after seeing this
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNZVqngBKn_/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
0.8...🤣
Zee ke 2.6 k baad seedha 1.8 h aur 3 shows to 0.9 hi h.......vese hamare kya🤣
Are you fan of YHC??
yes
I am fan of YHC
but now a days I lost interest
because everything revolving around Khuranas ki property and people coming out_of the blue is🤢
so for me YHC ended with RuSha honeymoon or before misunderstanding
Originally posted by: merryyura
Yoo-hoo🥳
IMMJ replacement ka 8.0 trp aaya hai
Mubarak ho berangu
Acha kiya uss flop show immj ko hata diya apne channel se 😡
Kisi kaam ka nahi hai woh 😡
Ye toh ghaate ka sauda ho gaya😛🤣
well TBH nothing against new show
but I hate Berangu😡
I want SP's downfall 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤢🤢🤢😈😈