Usse humesha haath me do do laddo hi chahiye😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Usse humesha haath me do do laddo hi chahiye😆
Originally posted by: LCBWILAZGYYVOABD
As you sow so shall you reap....
I remember this quote....if makers are giving mental torture to auidence...they eventually get that....
Even Newton's law says..every action have reaction🤪
So🤣🤣🤣
Please
True🤣
Originally posted by: FWLDJAENYYCMQ4VE
We are from planet x🤪🤣🤣
👍🏼
https://twitter.com/rumki_dhar/status/1379879991316422657?s=20
Originally posted by: Katy4566
Ninja is going to die but I guess it would have twists and turns and if ani sheds tears for her it won’t be a problem maybe bon also gets inspired by her it would involve bon also
Get ready to see ani devdas giri after ninja death😳
Originally posted by: LSWUCHDM7HMZASRY
https://twitter.com/lavenderxgirl/status/1379830396863455232?s=19
People who are supporting anirudh
How this guy still getting support Yaar👏
Originally posted by: listmist
How this guy still getting support Yaar👏
Don't forget he is HUMAN🤣
Ye bon ko zaroor kuch hoga is ninja ke mission I guess.🤔
Yup n then ani will realise aisa neha ke comment se lagta h😆
Originally posted by: listmist
Get ready to see ani devdas giri after ninja death😳
Are nahin wo 4 5 6 78910 doond lega no problem 👍🏼
Originally posted by: JZCG2L3WHX5IVFP6
Indu..
Did I read correct 23 table?
Y what the hell🤓i mean I don't know 15 table but I am still good at basic maths...
What they want to prove...
Muje sirf 13 tak aate then 15 n 20 😭
Originally posted by: listmist
Yup n then ani will realise aisa neha ke comment se lagta h😆
Ye hi AKHRI RASTA hai inke pass😆