Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

HE FOR SURE DOES! or twitter since im sure they are all asking for shirtless too 

tbh KV is ready to do whatever we want it's the channel that won't let him πŸ€£

KV is an open book. πŸ€£

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

I literally opened my insta and thats the first thing that popped up on my screen and im like...MR ARE YOU EVER GOING TO LET ME WORK DONE??? BECAUSE LIKE AT THIS RATE...I WILL NEVER GET WORK DONE

right!?!? my productivity had gone down the drain. i got some work done today thankfully. otherwise im sure everyone out here will be like bye you needa leave πŸ˜†

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

If Shaurya and Anokhi were Hotstar exclsuive, can you imagine the HEAT.

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

in one of his recent interviews he said he doesnt like working out like that. he eats healthy and thats it πŸ€£THIS IS DEFINITELY FROM HIS ZID DAYS πŸ€£

hahahaha he said he goes to the gym like 3-4 times a week but it's not regularly hitesh complained that no one on the set is as strict as he is and he is jealous of all of them because poor guy maintains a very strict diet πŸ€£

honestly hitesh mimicking deb and KV was golden in that interview! 

Spunkysoul_Megz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But he is such a cutie gives us whatever we want!

Fahmiii93 thumbnail

LITERALLY THOUGH!!! HE IS LIKE ACTIVELY TRYING TO MAKE ME UNPRODUCTIVE I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET WORK DONE TODAY!!! 

ME TOOOOOO!!!! LIKE EXCUSE ME SIR!!!! SIS NEEDS TO GET HER DEGREE HERE!!!

nehshipper thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

right!?!? my productivity had gone down the drain. i got some work done today thankfully. otherwise im sure everyone out here will be like bye you needa leave πŸ˜†

I will now take my leave πŸ€£.  Those who've followed me on insta now - prob can see about the double life I lead - I never post about shakhi or ITV πŸ€£

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

IM DEAD THE FACT THAT HE DECIDED TO POST THAT TODAY TELLS YOU HE EFFING KNOW WHAT WE WANT 

WHAT A TROLL 

The demand for shirtless Shaurya is high on Twitter. 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

at this point, I don't care if he doesnt have the perfect 6 pack body. I WANT THE SHIRT OFF!!!

dunno if it's just me but sometimes even if a guy has a perf body but no personality or conversational skills...his body wont do anything to get my interest. 

Fahmiii93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

I didnt get anything done...I need to GET WORK DONEEE