Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Dark night and day light moments ☺️🤣
You have passed in this exam with this service🤣🤣
Oh that one🤣
Now i got it. I thought no one remembered as no one commented about it previously😆 all were crazy for their kindergarten fight🤣
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Oh that one🤣
Now i got it. I thought no one remembered as no one commented about it previously😆 all were crazy for their kindergarten fight🤣
Do you think we can forget any of the Mineil moments in FFs also ? NEVER 🤣☺️ we can read ,sense and remember it always just like show MiNeil
Do you think we can forget any of the Mineil moments in FFs also ? NEVER 🤣☺️ we can read ,sense and remember it always just like show MiNeil
We have machine and sensor relationship regarding mineil moments🤣
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Oh that one🤣
Now i got it. I thought no one remembered as no one commented about it previously😆 all were crazy for their kindergarten fight🤣
We feel ,imagine each and every para what you write Anjali and enjoy it fully☺️ 🤣somtimes out of excitement, bechani we forget to mention 🤣 but we do☺️ like @zalima says each and every frame we enjoy and imprints in our heart ,mind everywhere🤣 ☺️
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
We feel ,imagine each and every para what you write Anjali and enjoy it fully☺️ 🤣somtimes out of excitement, bechani we forget to mention 🤣 but we do☺️ like @zalima says each and every frame we enjoy and imprints in our heart ,mind everywhere🤣 ☺️
Like that billi dance is imprinted in our mind forever🤣🤣
Ye dono sakth maal the ☺️
Ye dono sakth maal the ☺️
Takkar ke☺️
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Takkar ke☺️
If MiNeil had been friends from school /college they would have been same ☺️🤣
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
Hii Please dont hit me for bringing up another story without completing the ongoing ones. I promise I will wrap them up soon and also the spin...
423