Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Just gonna drop this here for now. Jab yeh thread khatam ho jaye, wahan chale jaana. smiley36

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5219328

Aur ab mein jaa rahi hoon nahane. See you all in a bit. ✌🏼😂

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Bollywood bubble asked to comment down they want next iv of which jodi....& see the comments🤣 our crazy fd🤣

https://twitter.com/ranie51rra/status/1379776668806443012?s=20

Edited by Drna7 - 3 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Bollywood bubble asked to comment down they want next iv of which jodi....& see the comments🤣 our crazy fd🤣

https://twitter.com/ranie51rra/status/1379776668806443012?s=20

Lmao, what did they even expect? Itna acha interview de kar expectations bahut high kar di hai. 🤣

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Just gonna drop this here for now. Jab yeh thread khatam ho jaye, wahan chale jaana. smiley36

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5219328

Aur ab mein jaa rahi hoon nahane. See you all in a bit. ✌🏼😂

thread kaise khatam hota ha 😛 noob question but gotto to ask. 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yeahh!!

I think I started liking Vansh largely because of Rrahul's offscreen personality. Matlab, yeh itna mast aur chilled hai, I just started respecting and appreciating his efforts for the role. ❤️

Also, the way he thinks, I find it so damn fascinating. I just want to listen to him talk on and on about anything and everything.

No I liked Vansh Rai Singhania character from promo itself.....n seeing initial episodes my interest in him increased more along with like.

Along the course the more I got to see Rrahul off screen BTS the more I started appreciating him as an individual. He may have entered the industry quite late but he is very matured person n definitely knows how to deal with situations around him without losing his own persona. That's what I appreciate about him the most.

phoenix27 thumbnail

Lmao, what did they even expect? Itna acha interview de kar expectations bahut high kar di hai. 🤣

what they expect from us crazies.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

thread kaise khatam hota ha 😛 noob question but gotto to ask. 

Loll, once it reaches 150 pages, it's done. You move onto the next. 😆

phoenix27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

No I liked Vansh Rai Singhania character from promo itself.....n seeing initial episodes my interest in him increased more along with like.

Along the course the more I got to see Rrahul off screen BTS the more I started appreciating him as an individual. He may have entered the industry quite late but he is very matured person n definitely knows how to deal with situations around him without losing his own persona. That's what I appreciate about him the most.

one  of the benefits of entering industry late is that you know about outside world and you can compare it with reality to see if this behaviour is ok or not. for someone like helly who has practically grown in tv industry its very difficult to know what is how reality works outside her industry. that is also one of the reason he is so protective about her. 

rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG what was that. Proves they are the best pair on screen and off screen. Best IV of theirs till date. Was almost 30 mins long too. I enjoyed it a lot. They spoke so openly about each other this time. They were a riot. Once you get them started they cannot stop. I could watch this over and over again. Rrahel

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: scintillaxx

😍😍😍gonna check them soonsmiley41

abhi kar lesmiley36