Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
Waise kiska dance acha laga ...
I loved pallu off course with Raghu glance.
I liked keerti too and nikhilOthers were bekaar
Thank god hajmola didn’t perform 🤷🏻♂️😡
Pallu and nikhil dance I liked.❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
Waise kiska dance acha laga ...
I loved pallu off course with Raghu glance.
I liked keerti too and nikhilOthers were bekaar
Thank god hajmola didn’t perform 🤷🏻♂️😡
Pallu and nikhil dance I liked.❤️
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
Waise kiska dance acha laga ...
I loved pallu off course with Raghu glance.
I liked keerti too and nikhilOthers were bekaar
Thank god hajmola didn’t perform 🤷🏻♂️😡
Even I liked both Keerthi & Pallu... meaningful bit was...one to save her would be Bhabhi🥰..& another for her would be pia♥️❤️
😆...Anika u saw new reel of Farhad 😍😍..yester I saw..today can't seem to find🤔
No😔 the only new pic I saw of them a pic farag with some jay mishra on highway ...are you taking about this?
No😔 the only new pic I saw of them a pic farag with some jay mishra on highway ...are you taking about this?
With that Jay Mishra only walking reel...Himanshu really looked like hero😎..in those black shades😎😎
Amma seemed to be believing Raghav
But to Pallu, opp happened
You know what....I have observed something....when one gets family the other is deprived...strange ....
You know what....I have observed something....when one gets family the other is deprived...strange ....
Yaa even I noticed it
With that Jay Mishra only walking reel...Himanshu really looked like hero😎..in those black shades😎😎
Can't find anything like that😔 the one I saw he isn't wearing any shades 😔
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4