Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
This IV was something else, pata bhi nahi chala half an hour kab nikal gaya🤪
I know!!
Inke saath toh waqt hi gayab ho jaata hai. 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
This IV was something else, pata bhi nahi chala half an hour kab nikal gaya🤪
I know!!
Inke saath toh waqt hi gayab ho jaata hai. 🤪
Originally posted by: Rubellite
This is so true.. His reaction was like
"Did you say "on-screen" and not off-screen???🤔"
isme bhi baad me helly ko sunaya jaiga ki tumhe main off screen cool nahi lagta 😛
Originally posted by: Rubellite
This is so true.. His reaction was like
"Did you say "on-screen" and not off-screen???🤔"
I thought I heard him saying off screen and then helly said that she called us the best on screen couple😳
Meko aur chahiye, I am not satisfied
Yaar ek toh Rra ne dala tha uske youtube channel pe. Kaash Helly ki sath wala bhi daal deta
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I thought I heard him saying off screen and then helly said that she called us the best on screen couple😳
I know..😆
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Mujhe bhi aisa laga! That he wanted to be called the coolest off screen too.
Jaise hum chahiye thatstu 😆
So after the mock shoot with 23 different girls....we got the best Riddhima and thus our precious RiAnsh and most adorable and most precious RraHel ❤️
Matlab starting se hi bhot si ladkiyan Vansh k peeche padi h🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I thought I heard him saying off screen and then helly said that she called us the best on screen couple😳
LMAO, he wanted the host to call him individually, off screen as well. 
Phir Helly ne kaha ki she thinks he's the only one who makes the pair cool. 😆
So after the mock shoot with 23 different girls....we got the best Riddhima and thus our precious RiAnsh and most adorable and most precious RraHel ❤️
Matlab starting se hi bhot si ladkiyan Vansh k peeche padi h🤣
and vansh sabko ek hi cheez bola
Nice perfume
🤣🤣