Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Man my cheeks are paining
I am giving center fresh ad at my home for 27 minutes
Hayeeee I dunno what to say.. RraHel.. nxjshsuancksksjdgiakqndja
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Man my cheeks are paining
I am giving center fresh ad at my home for 27 minutes
Hayeeee I dunno what to say.. RraHel.. nxjshsuancksksjdgiakqndja
ek aur iv daala na aaj IF ne,
jo bas ittu sa tha🤪
wo bhi hella ke budday ke time ka
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Can you give me the episode number?
Cuz I haven't properly watched anything since Christmas a.k.a. Vihaan's last episode. 😒
So episode 211 and 212
Inke scenes main sirf tuje rrahel nazar aayega
And rrahul ne bola tha they both have stopped rehearsing now
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
ek aur iv daala na aaj IF ne,
jo bas ittu sa tha🤪
wo bhi hella ke budday ke time ka
Idk why they were sitting on it for so long.
When hella could not guess his first show
Rra - ab kya faida jaankr o gya ab
And when he could not
Paida hote se to kam krna shru kiya hai
🤣🤣
And this is what makes them even more precious. 
Also how Rrahul mimicked Hella's morning wish..🤣☺️