Oh god!! What an interview it was🤣🤣
Mujhe aur chahiye tha🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Oh god!! What an interview it was🤣🤣
Mujhe aur chahiye tha🤔
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
In the ice cream scene where R's pregnancy mood swings are shown, wahan bilkul RraHel lage the 🤣
I haven't watched that scene. Ab toh zaroor dekhna parega. 😆
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I haven't watched that scene. Ab toh zaroor dekhna parega. 😆
Gur jb vansh accepts the baby na
Tb jo scenes aaye hai vo sirf rrahel hai kidr phi riansh nhi nazar aayeke
Jakr dekhna unke scenes
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
LMAOO, they have absolutely no control. Bas bolte hai ki haan mein gym jaunga, mein meetha nahi kahungi. Aur ab dekho.
wahi to no control at all. i guess they really get spellbound with each other jub aise non ridhima vansh type setting me hote hain.
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I haven't watched that scene. Ab toh zaroor dekhna parega. 😆
Arey dekho pakka 😆
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
You know story jaisi mrzi ja ryi o and end its a show which will end
I really dont want to loose these 2 precious people
Never seen such bond with 2 coactors
Exactly!!
These two are the only reason why I'm okay with having IMMJ2 continue airing. Mujhe bas inki off screen bonding chahiye which is only possible as long as the show keeps running.
Kar lo jitne kaand kar ne hai. Mujhe bas Rrahel chahiye. ✌🏼😂😂
i am pretty sure sabhi ko or chahiye.
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Gur jb vansh accepts the baby na
Tb jo scenes aaye hai vo sirf rrahel hai kidr phi riansh nhi nazar aayeke
Jakr dekhna unke scenes
Can you give me the episode number?
Cuz I haven't properly watched anything since Christmas a.k.a. Vihaan's last episode. 😒
Man my cheeks are paining
I am giving center fresh ad at my home for 27 minutes
Originally posted by: phoenix27
wahi to no control at all. i guess they really get spellbound with each other jub aise non ridhima vansh type setting me hote hain.
Arre tabhi toh saare maaze aate hai. Varna Riansh are wayyyyy too intense to be able to enjoy them in real life.