🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Nhi Nina bacho ki trha zid krke nasha krke Chala rhi hai😭
Chal jhooti 😠
wowwwww
Imagine fighting over that 🤣
I wish i had a clue about what’s going on 😆
I would love to be a part of this
RCB all the way 🥳
They gave csk emoji to RCB 😡
CSK fd started posting pics with virat n co in CSK ‘s jersey trolling RCB😑
RCB FD retaliated by mentioning CSK’s match fixing history
In short IPL Twitter fights k liye mast warm up ho gaya Kuch logon ka 🤣
Yes 🙌🏻
RCB FTW 😎🥳
Main hi pilot hoon 😎👿
Khilona ki pilot hai 😡
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I want first class and my fav dishes served 🤣
Ok all free for you 😍😂
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I've finally thought of my statements. 😆 They might seem random but here they are. 😆
1. I've seen a Bollywood Actor in real life
2. I dislike boiled Eggs
3. I have only watched Ekta Kapoor Serials
4. I've got my driving licence
Good ones 😮
Let me think 🤔
Why no one believe that i m a good pilot ☹️😭😢
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Yes demo game
Ask Soni, Zeal or nita to host 😂
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I've finally thought of my statements. 😆 They might seem random but here they are. 😆
1. I've seen a Bollywood Actor in real life
2. I dislike boiled Eggs
3. I have only watched Ekta Kapoor Serials
4. I've got my driving licence
1 and 3