Are you guys coming up in the sky or you will still wait...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Are you guys coming up in the sky or you will still wait...
I need to step out of this thread once In a while and check main forum....😆
WHY ARE THEY SO FCKIN CUTECOME BACK W COMMENTS WE CANT WAIT!!!!
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
It wont !
You will find me intact on the ground and if Juwii and Shrut fly too high, I tighten the ropes
I’m just gonna keep these posts as receipts 😂
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
he said "this is my room btw, everybody knows that nobody is allowed, on special circumstances people come"🤣 as soon as he said, he moved his body because he knew that she'd punch him 🤣🤣I love their friendship
at this point i feel like he does things precisely to get hit, he doesn't consider it a job done right unless she smacks him 🤣🤣 THEY WERE LITERALLY IN THEIR OWN WORLD! from the start they were pushing each other out of the frame i cannot get enough of these two. i hope we get more interviews! but damn they are busy i can't believe that they got called during the interview
Shay gonna fly past space
we were FLYING!!!!! I wanna FLY again 😭Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Literally I remember that day was mess of emotions.
The Flying High part was actually damn high and at the end of the day I could only say- ye hua kya mera saath ?! Ye hua tou hua kaise?!
Ps- I lowkey miss being that HIGH shrut. We were literally flying!
@Pooja @juwii
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
It wont !
You will find me intact on the ground and if Juwii and Shrut fly too high, I tighten the ropes
nah juwi and i have buried ourselves underground! we are no where near the sky
but what if they dance on mareez e ishq?!
Mein deadwa
Mareez e ishq is a bliss...to be honest shakhi makes any song hot. 😆
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Shay gonna fly past space
Come i am waiting in the tree house.
Come fast