Yup i agree with you.
his, i hate(love) you pallavi deshmukh wala crying part was very good. He cried beautifully
I can't wait to see the hate after marriage 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yup i agree with you.
his, i hate(love) you pallavi deshmukh wala crying part was very good. He cried beautifully
I can't wait to see the hate after marriage 🤣
And the way he switches his accent man...it's amazing...Sai is fluent while Raghav has broken Hindi...muhavre bhi ni atey usko🤣
His first iv after raghav happened is still my fav
He will be a dangerous lover...Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
Yes
And then criticised himself for appreciating her😆
would love to see lover boy Raghav
ohh that's really commendable.... Matlab sai is doing an excellent job👏
I saw his insta live, he can speak fluent hindi so his accent as raghav rao is a part of his acting i think.
I am bengali and i speak hindi like raghav's mom.
Khayega/ khayegi sab ulta ho jata hai meri 😆
Wow another Bengali😆Me too Bengali😳
That was the first time we were hearing him off cameraHis first iv after raghav happened is still my fav
Me 3😆Wow another Bengali😆Me too Bengali😳
Aao aao...I love my sautans🤣
Sautan ho toh aisa🤣
🤣Sautan ho toh aisa🤣
Yes yes yesss❤️☺️ I'm saving it😳