2 of my fav raghvi scenes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
2 of my fav raghvi scenes
Originally posted by: RSY2SDJHVRFGPXAB
I am the wife....final...🤣
Ok then hamari ghar pravesh ki taiyari karo🤣
2 of my fav raghvi scenes
Aao aao...I love my sautans🤣Ok then hamari ghar pravesh ki taiyari karo🤣
Do you have his pink tee wala pic?the one he wore in one of the earlier epis😳
Yeh wala kya

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
Usually we say baalo.. I mean I don't put the "n" sound
But, it was cute 😆
I just loved the way he said "Saree ka Dukaan" in the bts.
Originally posted by: MTSQWS3232THY5LO
I am more exo fan. Mujhe sab pasand hai 😆
I couldn't select one as bias.
For the last one year, i am a bit away from kpop so i am not updated about him.
Gald to hear about his comeback.
Bohot din baad itv pe koi dhang ka hero aya hai SKR is a star❤️
Hahaha I got attached to kyungsoo coz of voice n acting ❤️
Sach kaha SKR is really the king!! I m glad I saw this show. Orelse I would have missed so much😭
Originally posted by: kavya1994
I just loved the way he said "Saree ka Dukaan" in the bts.
Yes
And then criticised himself for appreciating her😆
would love to see lover boy Raghav
Originally posted by: HSABIN3F4QOD75LE
omg, he is my first crush
He took me to the kpop and kdrama land.
Basically he is the one who took me to the path of self destruction 🤣
Same to same ❤️ before him I was never interested in kpop or kdrama.a friend pretty much forced me to watch she was pretty and let's say the rest is history 🤣 he even gave me my frist second lead syndrome🥺😆
Good to have other Siwon fangirl .I've already met a few fellow Siwon girl here❤️
What's your name btw? I'm Anika😳
Originally posted by: christobelle
Khayega that also is followed by some south indian ppl.
Sai is really good at the accent stuff! If I speak with a Hindi native person , I don't get my accent. But when I speak with my language ppl, due to them my accent becomes like that lol🤣
Sai is improving a lot lately. I first found his emotional scenes forced but nowadays he is picking it up with ease
Yup i agree with you.
his, i hate(love) you pallavi deshmukh wala crying part was very good. He cried beautifully