I went to see if I could post in some of the existing threads on the N5 forum. But Nop.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I went to see if I could post in some of the existing threads on the N5 forum. But Nop.
Not sure my head can handle it 😆
I didnt think so. And neither can I. Short term benefits. Long term headache 😆
I was gonna say...if we tag ppl now, how will we get them to leave later? 🤣
Also Huma, yes, am around.
Arshi done 😎
Originally posted by: nikki.171
I didnt think so. And neither can I. Short term benefits. Long term headache 😆
The cons outweigh the pros heavily here 😆
Me too. Is D around or shall we forgo the GIFs on this one?
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
I was gonna say...if we tag ppl now, how will we get them to leave later? 🤣
Also Huma, yes, am around.
That would be on awkward convo I wouldn't like to have 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
I was gonna say...if we tag ppl now, how will we get them to leave later? 🤣
Also Huma, yes, am around.
You two meanies could have taken care of it 🤣. I would have just said the Admin jis want it.
@ that article - This is the closest they've gotten to actually saying they might work together again, right? 😆 my babies 🧿🧿🧿