Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Yaaaaa
Don’t u know that!!!
Every extreme khaand happens in the night specially 😉
Holi ke day din me bhi hue the🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Yaaaaa
Don’t u know that!!!
Every extreme khaand happens in the night specially 😉
Holi ke day din me bhi hue the🤣
meri lut geye mein bhi angry react...🤣
And GreShiAni mein bhi...
I wrote angry reactions but now my keypad wrote it as Angre reaction 😂😂
After bearing a child how can u give up now?
bhad jayegi angry reaction mein...🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I wrote angry reactions but now my keypad wrote it as Angre reaction 😂😂
I'm out🤣🤣
maine dekha acha movie hai...Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
nahi Vivah movie song
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I wrote angry reactions but now my keypad wrote it as Angre reaction 😂😂
Angre + Angel = GreAn/ GreGel ?
Suggest 🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
bhad jayegi angry reaction mein...🤣
Hahahahaha 😂
title soch uske liye...🤣Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I wrote angry reactions but now my keypad wrote it as Angre reaction 😂😂