tags chahiye to bolna but I would need pics for that ☺️
Also tag me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
tags chahiye to bolna but I would need pics for that ☺️
Also tag me
appy fizz hater spotted🥺
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
appy fizz hater spotted🥺
More like President of Aparna/Sahana Hate Club
I made one tag just time pass ke liye😆 Ek hi post ka banaya hai...I've never made an AT and stuff!
Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
Aww...class 1? U have a strong memory
Where are you from and where do u stay now?
I am from Chittagong, Bangladesh. Here in Bangladesh, pani puri (fuchka) is a common Street food. I would have spicy pani puri every day in college and university. I recently learnt how to make it at home
Don’t watch the show but tag me I’ll come to appreciate his looks 😆
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Don’t watch the show but tag me I’ll come to appreciate his looks 😆
Even I clearly mentioned I don't watch the show😆