Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Now we have evidence !
Finally I can believe it now but won't talk about it..kuch bhi ho sakta hai. Just hope we get the best holi and best shakhi romance.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Now we have evidence !
Finally I can believe it now but won't talk about it..kuch bhi ho sakta hai. Just hope we get the best holi and best shakhi romance.
Now let's fly😆
No !
Hawa mein udne waala ye baccha ab zameen pe aa chuka hai
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Guys atleast Holi is happening...mera insaaniyat se bharosa nahi utha
Mera bhi atleast kuch mil jayegi meri aatma ko tript karne ke liye 🤣
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Guys atleast Holi is happening...mera insaaniyat se bharosa nahi utha
Arre yaar I was saying we will get a holi always... they were trolling me Juhi and Sruthi...
Now come up in the sky😉
See director's story..She said it's started
Finally I can believe it now but won't talk about it..kuch bhi ho sakta hai. Just hope we get the best holi and best shakhi romance.
Hope is the keyword !
Ps- If anything goes wrong we go back to read Rimi's OS
Wo uska soul kaa color hai
White bi black ho gaya
See director's story..She said it's started
Ya i saw that
Btw tej and company are in black shows their kala dil 🤣
By next week we will get holi episode.
I am just gna go with the flow and wait for some ShaKhilicious holi.
We need a holi promo bass 😆
I just replied the same thing 🤣
That tej and company are in black unke dil ka color