Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JalebiJane thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: __VIHU

It is getting more interesting...

While offering that jacket Raghav would be like “ I have seen everything and don’t want everyone else to...”😆

Your narration style is really captivating... specially the way you let the reader know what the character intented to do in light of what she ended up doing...

Great work👏

hehe

You know, Sister---I suspect RR is more gentlemanly than he would admit to being. Hence, the jacket.

And, thank you for the compliment. I'm pleased you're enjoying it. I'm certainly enjoying writing this tale.

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I’m HOOKED!!! 

You’ve created such a convincing alternate world but then it’s not difficult to place Raghav and Pallavi in this setting. 

Can’t wait to read more of your work and this fiction ❤️

virmantaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg ... you are back ...  I still re-read all your arshi fics because I love them so much ...

So glad to see in MHRW ❤️

So excited to read more of your stories about RaghVi 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: virmantaarey

Omg ... you are back ...  I still re-read all your arshi fics because I love them so much ...

So glad to see in MHRW ❤️

So excited to read more of your stories about RaghVi 

Thank you, Sister.

I set 2021 as my year to complete all my unfinished stories---but lo and behold, here I am starting yet another fresh tale. In my defense: Raghav+Pallavi are too dynamic a jodi for me to resist taking my pen to. hehe

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

I’m HOOKED!!! 

You’ve created such a convincing alternate world but then it’s not difficult to place Raghav and Pallavi in this setting. 

Can’t wait to read more of your work and this fiction ❤️

Thank you, Sister. I just replied to your DM. 

And, yes---Raghav as an underworld figure opens up so many creative possibilities. I absolutely love dark aggressive heroes. 

virmantaarey thumbnail

Yes after Geet, IPPKND, Qubool Hai etc... 

This is the first serial I'm watching hindi serials after a long time ... feels like 2011again... good serials coming back ... Raghav and Pallavi is the best !

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: virmantaarey

Yes after Geet, IPPKND, Qubool Hai etc... 

This is the first serial I'm watching hindi serials after a long time ... feels like 2011again... good serials coming back ... Raghav and Pallavi is the best !

True. 

Raghav+Pallavi are the first to capture my imagination since Prerna+MrBajaj. 

virmantaarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

True. 

Raghav+Pallavi are the first to capture my imagination since Prerna+MrBajaj. 

Ahhh KSG 

JalebiJane thumbnail

You've got excellent taste, Sister. 

KSG is my ideal of a gentleman-hero. I've outlined a marriage of convenience FF of their life together in Zurich. Prerna finally gets a lover worthy of her. I'm really looking forward to writing it. 

Edited by JalebiJane - 3 years ago
ShanviSia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi! I read both the parts. You have got me hooked into your story! A perfect Alternate Universe setup based FF on RaghVi retaining the essence of the characters! Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter!🤗 

I love your writing style and the choice of words you have used. I find your story so gripping and well paced. I remember you mentioning somewhere in this forum about having attended writing workshops. Needless to say, you possess true passion for writing!❤️ 

I wish to read your other works too.