Originally posted by: .shivi396
But you promote Rra
And he is not on Rangu RN😆
And talking About Flipping😎
You taught me right🤣🤣
I always teach the right thing 🤣🤣
I left rangu long back with Rrahul itself 😂😂
I was there for him
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: .shivi396
But you promote Rra
And he is not on Rangu RN😆
And talking About Flipping😎
You taught me right🤣🤣
I always teach the right thing 🤣🤣
I left rangu long back with Rrahul itself 😂😂
I was there for him
Hahahahaha 😂
Mujhe proverb pata nahi to main guess bhu nahi kar sakti🤪🤪
Iski next line aur bhi apt hai 🤣
Tune hawa mein bhaang milaya 🤣🤣
Yaaaa could be 👀
Take any meaning you like out of it🤣🤣
🤣🤣
Tune (IF) ne hawa( forum) mein bhaang milaya🤣
Ohhhhh 🤣
This line is just for u🤪
Tune hawa mein bhaang milaya🤣
i hope no one read the posts in ccc😈 except Angel ji🤪
Asfi ke liye best🤣🤣