Originally posted by: .shivi396
Meri Dimaag me Jabardast reply aaya but I should stop before it get's too late🤣🤣
Noooooooo🤣🤣🤣
Usko dimag se nikaalne ki galti mat karna🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Meri Dimaag me Jabardast reply aaya but I should stop before it get's too late🤣🤣
Noooooooo🤣🤣🤣
Usko dimag se nikaalne ki galti mat karna🤪🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Apne horses ko control karke dinner karna🤪🤣🤣
I’m not Sia!! She’s a desperate uncontrollable horse
Sabar Toh bohoth hai mujh mein 😂
Yaar ye sentence bohot galat h🤣
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
uss waqt sucha toh bol diya mein🤣
Khichdi🤗
Kitne din baad❤️
Kaisi hai?
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Why this is Soooo wierd🤣🤣
That’s what I wanted 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
She has joined the club
I'm Confuse which club🤪
I know what I'm writing😆
Or just the Confuse club like Nisha and Saru🤣🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Maine abhi isko reply diya "Stop it already" karke🤣🤣
And out of all what made u think that I’ll ever listen to u? 😂
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Yaar ye sentence bohot galat h🤣
Tu point out mat kar🤣🤣
aacha...Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Nahi
me adhi pan navte baghat
4-5 episodes baghitle astil sunday la vagaire kinva dupari
salag ashi navti baghitli
Aata tar baagayache iccha pan hot nahi.... CV ne Falatu kaale aahe aata ..
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Meri Dimaag me Jabardast reply aaya but I should stop before it get's too late🤣🤣
Abeeee gadhe don’t do that
Tell us, express ur views don’t Zip yourself 😂😂