Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
tum toh mere peeche hi pad gayi ho zip kholne ke liye🤣
tu bataa aaj kal tumhara churi nahin dikh raha hai🤪
Maybe u didn’t say anything to my Rrahul / Vansh baby that’s why
But no yesterday I did use it yaaar
Green - abeeee yeh kya?? 🤣🤣
U think I’m Neha to do reverse effect here! Unzipping things like she did to Riddhima 😂😂
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
bakwas mat kar...
kya yaar...tumhare pass promotion ke schemes rehte hai na🤣
good...😆Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I find a real good fun and kick in doing that
Tujhe aisha moments future mein bohot mile😆
Aisha good wish mein kisko kabhi nahi diya tu pehle hai😆
I bet sharmana doesn't even exist in her dictionary. 🤪
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
I'm out now 🤣
Kahan ho Shivi, Neha, aaj sab main akele handle kar rhi hoon 🤣
Hahahahahaha 🤣🤣
Yaaar actually where is teacher sahiba and khooni ???
okay..
Dinner mein kya banaya mom ne.?
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Maybe u didn’t say anything to my Rrahul / Vansh baby that’s why
But no yesterday I did use it yaaar
Green - abeeee yeh kya?? 🤣🤣
U think I’m Neha to do reverse effect here! Unzipping things like she did to Riddhima 😂😂
Ohh shitt