Backkkkkk
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Backkkkkk
Bet nobody missed me 🤣
Bet you all regret asking me to be part of the CC 🤣
I will be here till adminji tells me otherwise 🤣
You know what to do:
Don’t stop:
You would love it what we eating Nikki 🤣 give me some as well.
this second wave is deadly in terms of infection rate. Honestly it’s now about who doesn’t have Covid. These parties can wait it’s not needed. Stay safe. Stay home if you can. And mask up.
https://youtu.be/kedLgaw9VpM
I drank tea and now my aunt sent me some Dhoklas 🤤. I just want to repeat that I am hungry for food, if that wasnt already clear 😆.
In some ways, I am kinda glad SharBhi arent doing shows rn with the situation. Healthwise it is safer. But then of course, the concern extends to everyone.
Let’s do this:
I feel like I am doing like a good break between posting and watching the video... and I still feel left behind. 😆