Misinterpretation of the levels

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Back with the updates

Gunjan and that oldie should make  a tree of money, so their problem gets permanently solved. In future this oldie will enter the house.

That Rakla guy, himself hurt Nirali and lying to him, and asking that Nirali that she should ask Parul to allow them to stay in Raval house, because of their poor financial condition.

Now the firecracker scene of Darsh, that village guy in order to trouble Darsh, he fired the crackers. Poor Darsh was so troubled. Such an insensitive way to trouble someone. Poor Darsh. Nandini came and saved him, such a beautiful moment and she hit even the guy. Nandini took care of him and the wounds of his hands. Darsh really needs a person like Nandini to take care of him. He falling for Nandini is the most right thing he has done. That scene was much adorable

Happy to see that they talked about the misunderstanding, Nandini talking about the level. And the level thing was misinterpreted. Darsh feels he is not of Nandini's level and Nandini thinking she is not of Darsh's level. The thing is not of they are not good people, But the thing is they are not suitable for each other. But in reality they are suitable for each other.

I think there is a line of members who want entry in Rawal House Oldie, Gunjan, Rakla, Nirali. Is this a house or a Dharamshala?😕 None of them has the level to stay in Rawal House

Edited by musicalstorm - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rithika35 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The firecraker scene was to much nobody should pull such a horrible prank on someone who cannot see luckily nandini saved darsh on time They shouldnt allow rakla and nirali into the raval house 🤦‍♀️and gunjan and her dadi are always behind money
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rithika35

The firecraker scene was to much nobody should pull such a horrible prank on someone who cannot see luckily nandini saved darsh on time They shouldnt allow rakla and nirali into the raval house 🤦‍♀️and gunjan and her dadi are always behind money

Rajvi is a sensible lady, infact all the people in the Rawal house are sensible. And they might know about Rakla. So they wont be allowed to stay in the house.But this ITV as usual, Rakla will threaten or something that kind of thing, due to which all will stay in the same house.

AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

All in the same house 😆Tab toh har din drama hogaa🤣

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: AhamyTed

All in the same house 😆Tab toh har din drama hogaa🤣

Thats what I hate in ITV

Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The shows starts out as a promising and unique one but gets worse day by day.I think I will stop watching,if they copy the fake Nandini track,because it makes no sense at all.

Edited by Ghumhai1234 - 3 years ago
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ghumhai1234

The shows starts out as a promising and unique one but gets worse day by day.I think I will stop watching,if they copy the fake Nandini track,because it makes no sense at all.

It had a lots of  potential but they have planned to spoil it

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Happy that Darsh and Nandini spoke about their feelings to each other. 

The rest do things seem pointless! Ravals should be firm with oldie and Rakla.. they can't let peo enter like that.. Naveen shouldn't let his mother go

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArVi-licious

Happy that Darsh and Nandini spoke about their feelings to each other. 

The rest do things seem pointless! Ravals should be firm with oldie and Rakla.. they can't let peo enter like that.. Naveen shouldn't let his mother go

Only watchable show for Darshini, Rajvi and Shobhit

Rest all are I dont care

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wonderful post Kosha🤗

I agree it looks like Dharamshala if Rajvee would give permission to all that dramebaaz people. I just hate all of them.

DarshNi finally solved their MU. Sounds really interesting. Hope so they will focus on DarshNi more rather than oldie drama.🤢