Sona03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you!

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Interesting and another cliff hanger. I can’t take this . But it was very refreshing :)

Will be posting soon! Thank you :)

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fathima14

It's amazing loved it plz continue. 

Thank you! will update soonish 

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

Oh no...Sai ne propose toh kiya but dont think virat will say yes :( 

Sadly :( poor guy still haunted by past

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasu06

Its soo beautiful

They did not fight at all

I like the friendship bond between Sairat

Im feeling scared Virat will reject Sai proposal😳

He is still hurt with the betrayal

Looking forward to read next update🤗

Thank you! friendship blossoming into love! Sadly :( posting soon

Edited by Sona03 - 3 years ago
Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavi12345

Very  interesting  plz continue 

Thank you!

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Nice story 

Please update soon 

Thank you :)

Sona03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

Wow this is awesome 

Loved it 

Ab kya hoga aggeh 

Really excited to read next part

Thank you! will be posting next part in few minutes! 

Sona03 thumbnail

Hello, lovely readers, hope you are doing great. Just a reminder, be safe and take care.

Happy Reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------

PART 2:

(As soon as Sai removes the lid, and Virat see’s “Will You Be Mine Forever,” he feels a little uncomfortable. All the moments replay in front of his eyes. Sai looks with hopeful eyes, but upon noticing that he is not reciprocating, and is feeling distressed and uncomfortable, she tries to divert the topic.)

Sai: Arrey itna kya hua? This is nothing okay?... Yeh toh bas aise hi, please don’t feel uncomfortable.. Mein bhi na, I’m Sorry. 

(Sai holds back her feelings with moisty eyes, while Virat looks away, as he is not able to meet her eyes.)

Sai: Virat! Please say something Virat. I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt your sentiments at all. Mujhe ye karna hi nahin chahiye tha. Pata nahin what I was thinking. 

Virat: It’s not your fault, it is me who just can’t get over my past and fall in love again. You are my friend, and will always be. I don’t want you to be hurt over this. 

(Sai feels that there is something big that he is trying to hide. Something is disturbing him for a very long time, and is going through the pain alone. What does he mean by love again?)

Sai: Love again?

(Virat gets speechless.)

Virat: Jab aap kisi ko apna maante ho, toh you do everything for them. Par jab woh hi dhoka de, toh asaan nahin hota aage badhna. 

(Sai could feel the pain in his eyes, and Virat looks away.)

Virat: I will drop you home. 

(Virat and Sai leave the restaurant. The entire ride home, there was silence between them. Sai decides to find out what is bothering him, and Virat feels that he should not fuel Sai’s feelings, as he can not see her hurt.)

(Change of Scene)

Mohabbat Ho Gayi Hai Phir Se Shayad

Main Phir Se Chaand Ko Paane Chala Hoon

Bahut Roya Tha Jo Ik Baar Kar 

Wahi Ghalti Main Dohraane Chala Hoon 

(Virat is sitting on his bed closing his eyes and remembering Pakhi cheating on him.)

Flashback:

(After Virat catches Pakhi red handed romancing with a guy in his absence. He is left devastated, and questions her for the betrayal.)

Virat: Tumne aisa kyun kiya mere saath? What did I do to deserve this?

(Virat cries and breaks down.)

Virat:  If you didn’t love me, you could have told me. But this?

(Virat screams with pain in his voice.)

Pakhi: Please listen to me.

(Pakhi tries to explain to him what happened, but Virat pushes her away.)

Virat: Don’t you dare come near me. Ab kuch bacha hi nahin hain. You have lost the right to give any justifications. Jo maine dekha woh kaafi hain. There is no point in talking any further. 

(Virat bangs his hand on the window, and it starts bleeding. He leaves with anger and pain in his eyes.)

Tu Sau Dafa, Toda Gaya

Rota Hua Chhora Gaya

(End of Flashback)

Virat: Main wahi galti doobara nahin kar sakta, nahin kar sakta. Lekin I can’t see Sai like this either. I know woh kuch kahegi nahin, but I can’t see her suffering because of me, and my emotional turmoil.

(Virat cries thinking how this incident turned his life upside down. Where now he is having trust issues. He just cannot move on in life. He doesn’t want to hurt Sai either because of him, and feels guilty of fueling her feelings towards him.)

Na Dobara Se Wo Bhool Kar

(Change of Scene)

(Sai is in deep thought over the matter with Virat, and why is he behaving the way he did.)

Sai: Has Virat been betrayed? Why does he not want to fall in love? What does he mean to love again? Sai you have to find the answers to all your questions, and make sure Virat is happy. I will call his friend Sunny, maybe he knows what happened with him in his past. Wait, No! I can’t, it’s his life. If he wants to tell me, he can, I can’t keep digging. I should wait. 

(Sai prays for Virat’s happiness, and tries to sleep)

(Change of Scene)

(Sai is wearing denim shorts, a white t-shirt, with her hair tied in a half bun. She is doing her college work on her laptop while sipping coffee, when she hears the doorbell. She goes to open the door. Sai is left surprised seeing the guy holding a bouquet with “friends forever” written on it. The guy slowly moves the bouquet down, and raises his eyebrows smiling. Seeing Virat, Sai gets elated, and holds his hand. She takes him inside.)

Sai: What a pleasant surprise!

Virat: Yes, jaldi police station se aah gaya toh socha tumhe surprise kar du.

Sai: Acha socha! by the way coffee?

Virat: Yeah, sure. 

(Virat nods his head. Sai leaves towards the kitchen to bring him coffee. Virat takes a seat on the sofa, and sets his hair. Virat gets lost seeing Sai coming with the cup of coffee, and secretly stares her throughout.)

Sai: Here we go, your coffee.

Virat: Thank you. 

Sai: Guess what?

(Virat turns around, and listens to Sai who is talking non-stop, and smiling. Virat cutely admires Sai while she is talking.)

Doobi Hui Dard Me 

Ab Ke Chali Jo Hawa

Tu To Bikhar Jayega 

Kaghazon Ki Tarah

(Sai, who looks at Virat when she turns around, sees him staring at her and smiles. Virat changes the direction he is looking, and diverts the topic. He continues talking to her.)

Sai to herself: I know, even you feel for me, but something is holding you back. 

(Virat sees her lost, and shakes her to bring her back.)

Virat: Kahan kho gayi? 

Sai: Kahin pe bhi nahin. Bas aise hi. 

Virat: Sai, I have to tell you something.

(Virat gathers courage, and looks into her eyes. Sai feels happy that he is finally sharing his pain.)

Virat: I feel that you should know this. You have the right to know.

So, I was in a relationship... 

Flashback:

(Virat holds himself and starts sharing what has happened in his past relationship. The day he met Pakhi at a yoga resort, and felt attracted to her. Even she reciprocated, and everything was going very smoothly. He talked about their yoga retreat days, and all the fun moments. Everything was ok between the two of them, but one day he started noticing a difference in her behaviour when they went out to eat. She called her friend, and little did he know, she was cheating on him. He went to go wash his hands, and when coming back he saw them a little close. Stil, he did not say anything, as he trusted her. But things intensified when he saw her with the same guy in a car being close when he told her that he was going out. He had followed them, and reached his house to see them being intimate. That day he lost everything from love to trust.)

(End of Flashback)

(Virat was on the verge of crying when he was done telling Sai about this miserable relationship, and why he cannot trust and love again. Sai just looked at him with teary eyes.)

------------------------------------------------------

Please ignore the mistakes. 

Comment down your thoughts below ♥️

FUITV thumbnail

Yay thanks for the update. I liked it. I am glad Sai is indeed:)