Originally posted by: infinitie
RIGHT!!!! Anokhi needs to enjoy that collarbone and give it the attention it deserves!!! DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT CHAIN 🥵🥵🥵
Imagine that dangling down on someone
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: infinitie
RIGHT!!!! Anokhi needs to enjoy that collarbone and give it the attention it deserves!!! DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT CHAIN 🥵🥵🥵
Imagine that dangling down on someone
never knew I would love a chain on a dude this much!!!!! It looks hot afOriginally posted by: AZJCGHSL66HGCHLQ
Nope!
His collarbone is sexy AF! And his chain is sone pe chandi ☺️🤣
Sofna!!! We are getting a winter holi!!!
Originally posted by: shaylini
Yes Pooja welcome to the team holi...
Where is darshi?? She was on team holi too..
I am here..its weekend no so got busy in kitchen 😆
I am in team Holi..
Working on Holi OS too..🤣
Started writing it last week but got busy with tons of bts distractions ..🤣
Originally posted by: YZB4AJQSM7JN4PPL
Congrats for color change ❤️🥳
I was lowkey hoping nobody points that out.! Green was so better. So sizzling ! So me
Like how do I degrade now ?!
Ps- Anyways , being humble I say thanks ❤️
In the og it happened after almost 300 episodes
Of course she's team unholy holi 🤣
lol I just realized it’s Easter today and meanwhile I’m here talking about collarbones and saaf safaai I am PURELY UNHOLY
I loved how shaurya left a purple nishaan at the end in rimi's OS ☺️
Actually if it was real life situation he wouldn't have left just one 😳🤣
Originally posted by: IUDHKF2SXZ4NO33A
Oh God finding such tareef in between sabke talks i can't be happier 😳😎🤗
You guys are very generous!❤️
I literally just read it again
Oh God seedha bedroom 😳😉🤪