Originally posted by: infinitie
DUDEEEEEEEE AM I THE ONLY ONE NOTICING THE COLLAR BONE
Nope!
His collarbone is sexy AF! And his chain is sone pe chandi ☺️🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: infinitie
DUDEEEEEEEE AM I THE ONLY ONE NOTICING THE COLLAR BONE
Nope!
His collarbone is sexy AF! And his chain is sone pe chandi ☺️🤣
Of course she's team unholy holi 🤣
What team are you sofna?
Just so I can convince juhi that holi is happening
bathroom/ shower/ bedroom/ pool romance. 😍😍😍Originally posted by: 6MIDCSX5ESVNB34J
Shower romance?🤪
Originally posted by: N4NO23PVWMKTIEKA
Shower romance?🤪
Shaurya comes home to find Anokhi coming out of bathroom in a completely wet white saree...☺️🤣...wether he takes her back in ...that's up to you...
Originally posted by: infinitie
LIBRARY!!! Them checking out more than just books 📚 🧹🔥
Ooooo nice 😉☺️🤪
Originally posted by: shaylini
What team are you sofna?
Just so I can convince juhi that holi is happening
I always knew holi was going to happen 😆
Originally posted by: shaylini
Sruthi are you team holi or not🤣
I’m team saaf safaai that is the only association i claim 🧹🔥🧹🔥🧹🔥
Originally posted by: EYZ6YU2DIG3G6TBX
Shower romance?🤪
Bathroom bathtub jungle inside a old hut with more purple nishaan 😆
Originally posted by: JP3KG2SFATBI33GR
What do you guys want next ? 😉🤪
Jealous SS branding her as HIS with a lot more purple 😆
Saaf Safaai at its finest!! 🧹🔥🧹🔥🧹🔥Originally posted by: infinitie
I’m team saaf safaai that is the only association i claim 🧹🔥🧹🔥🧹🔥