kya ho rahi hai...Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Jaan ke tu lachkaye kamariya, meri gali jab aaye re
teri niyat ka khot hai ulta humka dosh lagaye re🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kya ho rahi hai...Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Jaan ke tu lachkaye kamariya, meri gali jab aaye re
teri niyat ka khot hai ulta humka dosh lagaye re🤪
mein shapath le rahi hoon..aaj se i am zipping my mouth🤐
Originally posted by: .shivi396
If she wants to watch and you wanna help,I don't mind🤪🤣🤣
Just dont post the links on CC 😂😂
Use dm 🤪
Originally posted by: .shivi396
If she wants to watch and you wanna help,I don't mind🤪🤣🤣
Shiviiiiii😈
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Saru said lollipop melts in the mouth!!
Maria asked really? I said that’s what Saru said
And Saru said Yes it does dissolve inside the mouth and I said lollipops arent the only things that dissolve inside the mouth 😂😂😂
damn🤪
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Ommmmgggg
Daadi looks like a secret lover whose running to meet her Aashiq 😂😂 in secret
Hmm
#DaVraj
#DevAdi
#IndrAj
Choose choose!🤣
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
After honthon ke nishaan Saru wants to understand how certain things melt in one's mouth 🤣
sorry, I am not helping her on that🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
jo bolna hai bol...
yes,,bolenge🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeeeee. Yeh kya hai? 😂😂
item song😉
first tell me, tum log kis ke baare mein baat kar rahe hai😆