How come I didn’t see it then??
Idk when I missed it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How come I didn’t see it then??
Idk when I missed it
Originally posted by: Sunshine-Girl
Guys mera result agaya, mujhe Mymensingh medical mei mili hai🥳
Woww👏 Congratulations dear🥳
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
That’s coz I didn’t see!!!
That’s what i wanted to know!
Which means u didn’t tag me or I never saw it that’s the thing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ishq-mein-marjawan-2/5218753/dadi-vm-lut-gaye
IF wale maa bete ko hi ship kiya. 🤪
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Katto gilehri chammak challo rani,
aashiq ko aise na tadpaao jaani🤣🤣
Ye suna suna lag raha hai🤪🤣🤣
oh ek serial ki name hai...
jo bhi ho vv was damn good as dsr👏.
abbe woh mein namak nahi dekhti...haan haan yug ji ko thaad rahi hogiii🤣
haan,,typo mistake🤣