I want Rimi’s OS sari scene to happen go’s damn it! Can’t wait for marriage! Lolll
That sexy backless blouse one hayeee.
Its more if they are not married it will be more sexy 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I want Rimi’s OS sari scene to happen go’s damn it! Can’t wait for marriage! Lolll
That sexy backless blouse one hayeee.
Its more if they are not married it will be more sexy 😉
Originally posted by: serenepeace46
Girl hope you feel better, I'm with you too, sending good vibes only, hope I could send some chocolate too, I'm with you in spirit, much love ❤
Awww so sweet
❤️ mere pyaar mein hi tum apna chocolate dhundh lo i m sending you lots of love DEAR 😉
I want Rimi’s OS sari scene to happen go’s damn it! Can’t wait for marriage! Lolll
Trust me, there is something extra sensual about doing things before marriage 🤣🤣🤣
hahahahahaja talking to KV’s gif *haayyy handsome 😍*
how are you just going to drop this here and leave lolllll
So along with our thought our periods are also in sync
Great !!! Woooww hmmmm interesting 🤣
plus their marriage is going to take forever lolOriginally posted by: YVXINLY2C5E7H5VV
Trust me, there is something extra sensual about doing things before marriage 🤣🤣🤣
Sofna, how can you disappear like that!!!
My dori was refusing to tie...😆
I had to pause and experience a shade of winter 😆
Can't wait for Monday hostel scene is killing me I want at least 15 mins of shakhi !!!!!!
yup! Waiting for marriage will take forever so I want them to get started now hahaOriginally posted by: glowgetter
hahahaha
It can happen before marriage also.. when they are dating and going for some wedding together?