dadi obsession hai tujhe...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
dadi obsession hai tujhe...
Originally posted by: merryyura
Bhagya I'm the perfect example of per pe kulhadi marna 🤣😭🥺
Good for u
We told u but not u were overconfident like Aryan know!!
Like Riddhima told to Aryan - confidence achcha hai, overconfidence nahi 😂😂
you should give my name in credits🤣
Kyu be??
I always had this pic saved in my phone!! When I was uploading it only u also have posted about this 😂
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
dadi obsession hai tujhe...
What I saw I posted it here that’s it 😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Good for u
We told u but not u were overconfident like Aryan know!!
Like Riddhima told to Aryan - confidence achcha hai, overconfidence nahi 😂😂
Haan koi nahi..
Aaj 4 hai..
Aur bas 3 days ki baat hai.
Waise bhi exams hai toh zyada aaungi nahi ki AP ki DP meko zyada dikhegi nahi 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Congratulations On New CC🥳
Finally Purane wale ko khatam hone me saal bit gaya😆
Mera Kalash 15th Shayad🤣
AP Kabbu ka Hug😆
Wo RiAnsh kiss ka Gif har baar Saru ke liye lagana hai kya🤪
Baek Ki Pic
Thanks Ayu🤗
tum sab log mera naam lekar teer chala rahe ho😈
gif chahiye sabko aur naam le rahe hai mera🤪
Originally posted by: merryyura
Bhagya I'm the perfect example of per pe kulhadi marna 🤣😭🥺
I told you in the starting only, that makers ke trap me mat phansna🤣
ye itv hai, yaha fake kuch hota hi nahi hai🤣
Originally posted by: merryyura
Haan koi nahi..
Aaj 4 hai..
Aur bas 3 days ki baat hai.
Waise bhi exams hai toh zyada aaungi nahi ki AP ki DP meko zyada dikhegi nahi 🤣🤣🤣
It’s fine don’t worry
But most of the people in the forums know u lost and u had to make this ur Dp, that’s all what mattered to me 🤣
hmmm samjhi ye teri spamming business hai...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
What I saw I posted it here that’s it 😂
But mujhe ek baat bol tujhe or kitna promotion chaiye???
Good evening CC girls🤗