Nikki how’s the situation there right now? Electricity back?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nikki how’s the situation there right now? Electricity back?
Also Dhairya my trooper. Well done this morning 🤗
Forgot to tag you in the above post
Guys, if you have more than one YT account, do try changing accounts to watch as well. Apparently that helps too. Also if anyone uses VPNs, trying changing your location/IP address every so often. (God, listen to me 🤔😆)
LOL and in this one 🤣
I tagged you but for some reason the tag won’t show up 😡 but Dhairya you trooper for this morning 🤗
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Guys, if you have more than one YT account, do try changing accounts to watch as well. Apparently that helps too. Also if anyone uses VPNs, trying changing your location/IP address every so often. (God, listen to me 🤔😆)
Good valuable tips Arshi I don’t have VPN I think I have another YouTube account need to remember the password 🤣
IF hates me this morning 😡 also good morning to you my cutoooo 🤗
Also if anyone is wondering why I am in a good mood it’s because tomorrow is a bank holiday so no work
Also HAPPPY EASTER 🐣 to anyone celebrating and to their families f🤗 from me to all your families: