koi nahi hai...Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
IPZN forum jaati ho?
Waha pe...
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
koi nahi hai...Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
IPZN forum jaati ho?
Waha pe...
She was enjoying the view of Aryan being trapped by RiAnsh 🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Tera ye comment kya me Pairon se padhti hu🤪🤪
Nahi
Jutho se 😂
Tu padhti bhi hai? 😂😂
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
I was reminded of you by watching that scene and instantly tweeted the same🤣
I swear I remembered u guys and couldn’t want to come to Ccc and make a post about Daadi and her rifle today 😂 was waiting for the episode to finish to talk about it 🤣
I couldn’t stop laughing
It is a feeling when someone you care about becomes a stranger...🙂
Yaaaaa
She might be thinking this house is full of drama and she needs popcorn everyday 😂😂
she has to stay inside and make her own theories about this family 😂😂