Wow 👏👏 I saw this and I couldn't help myself had to share 😬.. thats flawless dancing 🥰
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wow 👏👏 I saw this and I couldn't help myself had to share 😬.. thats flawless dancing 🥰
Originally posted by: Cuteepie01
Wow 👏👏 I saw this and I couldn't help myself had to share 😬.. thats flawless dancing 🥰
yup ayesha recently uploaded it kya swag hai
I PM you please check.
Pakhi's dance is on rang barse itself..
She is dreaming and karishma disturbs
Pakhi's dance is on rang barse itself..
She is dreaming and karishma disturbs
Was it for too long? 🥲
He was truly about to kiss.
Pakhi walks away disgusted that he is trying to kiss her in public and is shameless.
Pulkit calls her at the wrong time and disturbs
I'm going to kill Darpok Deshpande he ruined SaiRat's moment 😡
Virat used red color to apply "sindoor" to Sai ☺️☺️
I'm going to kill Darpok Deshpande he ruined SaiRat's moment 😡
He is on my hit list
He puts colors on her lovingly, pulls her dupatta, then applies color as her sindoor and both of them go under dupatta.
Idiot calls.
And Sai comes out of dupatta and Then Virat is all under dupatta on his own
They are both embarrassed and thne Virat says sorrry and leaves from there