Face per shirt sukha rahe hai 🤣
PS : pagal shaurya 😆
Ladka pagal ho gaya hai.
Extra shirt car per leke ghum tha hai kyaa 😆
Hayee anokhi finally taking care of him.
KP list anokhi caring for shaurya check ✔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Face per shirt sukha rahe hai 🤣
PS : pagal shaurya 😆
Ladka pagal ho gaya hai.
Extra shirt car per leke ghum tha hai kyaa 😆
Hayee anokhi finally taking care of him.
KP list anokhi caring for shaurya check ✔
ACP: Professor saab nahi chakkar kya hai aap tou violent ho rahe hain
Originally posted by: infinitie
Wait this actually makes a lot of sense and I’m gonna believe this because otherwise it makes no sense where she would get a shirt from for him!
maybe from the prev room's residents..like they had their things there and anokhi cleaned it out but had t shirts and stuff she found..
maybe he wore it inside?!? or its hers!? LOL
Dead🤣🤣
Dude it would be a blouse for him
me tooooo ive been saving all the episodes and the best for the last. i will seriously cry buckets of tears.Originally posted by: QROIBUJ62UKILA2A
But seriously I am so in love with the BTS that I'll cry if they don't air this tomorrow!
Originally posted by: infinitie
LOL POOJA you think her shirt would look like that on him? Maybe it’s her dress 🤣🤣🤣
I was thinking that she could have offer her dress...woh dress shaurya ke ek haath bhi nahi ghusse ga.😆
hahahah i didnt even read the title!! bhahahah i was like oh look how garam!! love the look!!!!!Originally posted by: PUAONNORD6AWC6KH
I am intrigued by the title 😆
Has Ash left us? I’m sad ☹️
If she would have got wet in the rain and with just Shaurya, who would have changed her ! 😆
She would have also got fever
i love him super formaled up!!!! like super!! like from the beginning days of the show ❤️Originally posted by: infinitie
DUDE BRING THESE LOOKS BACK!!! I thought we were getting formals here we got a tank instead 🤣🤣 each day is getting more and more informal