Atleast your knowledge is half baked
Mine is toh not even raw
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Atleast your knowledge is half baked
Mine is toh not even raw
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
This game looks the most funnest after sheep game. I wish I had knowledge about IPL๐ญ
Just need to predict Hinna๐ค
Teams players list everything is available on Google. You can search about the players and guess๐๐ผ
Try to karo behen๐
And I am biased ๐คฃ, I can't see behind my favourite team ๐
Which is/are ur fav team(s) Nita๐
Main guessing game main bohot kharab hun Mani darlingOriginally posted by: braveheartdoc
Try to karo behen๐
Luck aur mera chattis ka akda hai๐คฃ
But spamming karne ke liye I am ever ready
Same as Soni , Mishti and Darshi ๐. Now guess karo .
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Main guessing game main bohot kharab hun Mani darling
Luck aur mera chattis ka akda hai๐คฃ
But spamming karne ke liye I am ever ready
Koi na ho sakta hai tukka teer ban jaye๐
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Main guessing game main bohot kharab hun
Luck aur mera chattis ka akda hai๐คฃ
I read same thing just nowDifferent words same meaning๐
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026 Schedule: Time Table, Teams, Match List, Fixtures🏏 Cricket fans, get ready for another season of high-voltage action! This IPL would...
33