mein milk and black dono hi peeti hu...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I love ice coffee if not I drink milk coffee
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
mein milk and black dono hi peeti hu...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I love ice coffee if not I drink milk coffee
Haan bachpan ki pic hai woh when I was 4 years☺️
72K
Wttttfffff
ohhhh gosh, maaaannn!! That’s really serious
Ohh 😒
All the best 👍🏼🤗
Sab acha hoga
omg the situation is really bad. Stay safe guys .
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I remember someone having good and funny theories when they have headaches 👀👀
Where I wished that person have headaches always for our entertainment 😂😂😂
P.s- I know how shitty it feels
We are having fun in office Actually😛
But it seems I have problem with Screen😵
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
mein milk and black dono hi peeti hu...
Ohhhh okay
I drink black coffee when I get stomach issues
Vaccine aate hi log careless ho gaye
Yup it came down to 20-30k but then suddenly rose now