🔪🔪🔪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🔪🔪🔪
Kya always?🤣
I said mai teen saal purani picture bhi lagati hun kabhi kabhi.
Jab recent mei kuch na mile toh purane pictures se hi kaam chalana padta hai 😵
Originally posted by: merryyura
No thank you. Meko IMMJ makers ki tarah kulhadi pe jump marne ka koi shaukh nahi hai. ✋😌🙄
Areeehhhh in vain
u could have taken tips from them to keep that shaukh in u 😂
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Old hi lagayegi...🤣
😂😂😂
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
abbe woh...🤣
Kyu be 😂
mein pee rahi hu...Originally posted by: merryyura
Good afternoon nisha🤗
Abhi coffee koun pita hai? 🤔
Mai toh shaam ko chai piyungi
Abhi coffee...
I just finished having my lunch
Originally posted by: merryyura
Good afternoon nisha🤗
Abhi coffee koun pita hai? 🤔
Mai toh shaam ko chai piyungi
I love coffee so we drink coffee
But we never have a tea time as such at home coz we’re not addicted like that!!!
But I always prefer coffee over tea
Originally posted by: merryyura
Kya always?🤣
I said mai teen saal purani picture bhi lagati hun kabhi kabhi.
Jab recent mei kuch na mile toh purane pictures se hi kaam chalana padta hai 😵
And I went to purana zamana with ur wording 😂😂
itni late???Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I just finished having my lunch
Mein toh coffee pe rahi hu...
Meri headache hai...
Ye black coffee se ye headache chala jaye...