Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
use karne ke baad hi rakhi hogi na🤣
Han lekin kitne saal pehle kise pata 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
use karne ke baad hi rakhi hogi na🤣
Han lekin kitne saal pehle kise pata 🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
abey nalayak, I was asking about you and nish🤣
ab kya?? You both can't hold your horses??🤣
Rishi 100 baar ye line bola he 🤔
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
dar geyi tu...
Ye kya itni jaldi dar geyi...
Common tu zarror jitegi...🤣
It’s not about being Darr
But I never want to have them in my profile!!
This is not about any truth or dare game where I have lost something and that I have to do that!!!
So technically I am not interested about this
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Rishi 100 baar ye line bola he 🤔
Did you do my counting also now?
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hahhahahaa 🤣
I did not accept the challenge coz it was Utter Faltu for me!
Then what kind of a challenge do you want ?
Negotiate the terms 🤪
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Did you do my counting also now?
I didn't count but ye line itni baar dekhi he that I am irritated now 🤔
lol rish teri demand ajkal teri line count ho rahi hai...🤣Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Did you do my counting also now?
are dhyan se dekh darwaza khula tha cupboard ka, matlab usi tym rakhi hogi, dhang se fold bhi nahi hai🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hahhahahaa 🤣
I did not accept the challenge coz it was Utter Faltu for me!
No Rishii..you are confident, courageous and winner girl.
You should not back out like this..😃
Accept the challenge and make Team Rishi proud🥳🥳
🤣