Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Nina ne mast spamming Ki waise 😎
Rashi tum kab join kar rahi hoon unko 😆
I cant spam🤣I tried but i cant🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Nina ne mast spamming Ki waise 😎
Rashi tum kab join kar rahi hoon unko 😆
I cant spam🤣I tried but i cant🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Nina ne mast spamming Ki waise 😎
Rashi tum kab join kar rahi hoon unko 😆
😎😎
She is learning
Ikr
Yeh log bohot talented hai
I can chat but spamming nahi hota mujhse 😅
Hum dono hi Sizzle karenge yaha 😎
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Nina ne mast spamming Ki waise 😎
Rashi tum kab join kar rahi hoon unko 😆
Han Nina Ka bas mere sath hi nhi hoti spamming mein nhi thi toh sab Kia😊
who’s her teacher?😲
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Ikr
Yeh log bohot talented hai
I can chat but spamming nahi hota mujhse 😅
Hum dono hi Sizzle karenge yaha 😎
Haan i can chat too but no spamming😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
who’s her teacher?😲
Anmol😎
Rida tum akele Dazzle karogi kya yaha ?😆
Join BB 😎
Anmol toh best hai
Lyrics gaa k pura cc finish kar de 😎
She’s entertaining as well 😆
Nice choice for teacher 👍🏼😆
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k